Goldblum and Partners provides a full-range of legal services in the sphere of FinTech, Blockchain, Cryptocurrencies and ICO covering all related aspects.
We keep constantly updated on the regulatory framework in these particular, ever-changing areas. We love innovations: Our clients come with challenging, ambitious and creative projects, fuelled by new technologies like blockchain and artificial intelligence. We help our clients build their visionary ideas, while making sure they are compliant with the latest legal requirements. ICO’s, alternative payment systems and exchange platforms are becoming a usual part of our everyday life and they still constitute a partially grey area when it comes to regulation.
Providing us with a privileged spot on these phenomena and their evolution, our offices are located in Zug, at the heart of the Swiss “crypto valley”, and in Zürich, — the financial capital of Switzerland.
Goldblum, its Partners and Attorneys received several prestigious awards. We were top-ranked in the renowned IFLR 1000 for the categories Banking and Finance and M&A and Restructuring both in 2015 and 2016; we have been awarded the M&A Awards 2017 as Best European Corporate Law Firm and received four ACQ Law Awards in 2017 as Business Restructuring Firm, Corporate Law Firm, Capital Markets Law Firm and Game Changer of the Year. Finally, we were awarded the 2017 Corporate INTL as Corporate Firm of the Year in Switzerland.
We are able to provide expert assistance with regard to the following areas in the field of FinTech, Blockchain, Crypto and ICO:
Legal Advice on Project Structuring and Regulation:
– Legal analysis of the project or the company core business with regard to compliance with Swiss Law; Analysis of the business plan and related funding requirements
– Legal opinions on the regulation matters for the project and on the company’s planned or already conducted operations
– Inquiries to FINMA regarding necessary regulation
– Advising investors or project participants on the legal issues with regard to the Swiss system
– Recommendations on the advertisement materials
– Company formation or acquisition of the Swiss shelf company
– Introduction to banks which are responsible for handling proceeds from funding. Establishing reliable and trustworthy relationship with the Swiss banks involved in the process.
– Obtaining tax rulings with Cantonal Tax Authorities (for income tax) and Federal Tax Authorities (for withholding tax, stamp duties and VAT) – if applicable
– Day-by-day company maintenance
– External AML office service for tracing cryptocurrencies
– Communicating with Trade Register, Bank, FINMA (Financial Market Supervisory Authority) regarding the business activity
Assistance in Obtaining Special Authorisations:
– Application for SRO-Membership (“License for services in financial sphere” or “para-banking activity”)
– Authorisation under the Collective Scheme Act
IP Rights for our Clients:
– Trademarks and patents registration
– Advice on special tax regimes related to the IP ownership
Steve Stubbings — The Emerald Group
Evgeniy Zhylinskiy — AV Autotechnik GmbH
Mikhail Tokarev — Sia “PRIOTHERM” (Priotherm Heiztechnik UG)
“Goldblum and Partners are always responsive and quick. The company is a safe partner with a proficient understanding of legal theory and practice.”
Alexander Aniskovtsev — Vinco Company AG
“We are delighted to recommend the legal team of Goldblum and Partners as highly-skilled professionals who consistently deliver excellent results in solving legal issues of varied complexity, scope, and geographic coverage often working to extremely tight deadlines. The firm is our safe partner who have always supported our legal needs and worked to a very high standard and within affordable budgets.”
Abdul Samad — Omega Speciality and Fine Chemicals GmbH
Georgia Konstantinou — LDK Consultants Europe S.A.
“Goldblum and Partners is a young, dynamic and reputable law firm in the
German market renowned for the high quality of service and customer care.
The firm is unique in its ability to tackle even the most complex issues often
requiring rare and specialist expertise.”
Akif Abdurakhmanov — AKYUS GmbH
“Goldblum and Partners have always managed to find the most efficient solutions to our legal needs while making sure that our legal spend remained predictable, affordable and under control.”
Sawaid Hamada — Swissrosso
“Goldblum and Partners always offer sound advice on the application of national and foreign legislation.”
Arkadiy Shylov — PS Autoservice GmbH
“Our experience with Goldblum and Partners has always been very positive and we are happy to recommend their services to our colleagues and partners.”
Alisher Mazhytov — Northgas AG
“Goldblum and Partners is a team of young and dynamic professionals capable of resolving chalenging legal matters and demonstrating exceptional professionalism, skill and efficiency in designing and delivering legal solutions.”